EXA is a multi-material, three-phase conveying system capable of managing up to six material receivers, with a smart suction unit and centralized high efficiency filter. This system is specifically designed is specifically designed for dosing systems for up to six components including gravimetric and/or volumetric dosing units, loss in weight blenders, drying systems up to six hoppers and injection moulding machines.
- Simply smart
- Simply competitive
- Mowis ready
ONE WIRE 3
ONE WIRE 3 is Moretto’s proposal for centralized feeding system management. ONE WIRE 3 is self-configurable very easy to be installed and quick to be extended. One server can manage up to 80 clients and all the machines can be programmed and controlled from every network point with the remote control palmtop Master 300. The DUAL ZONE function allows to manage two different vacuum units connected to the same sorting station, machine queues management and separate materials queues management.
- Self-configurable system
- Dual Zone
- FIRST IN - FIRST OUT logic
- Ethernet connection
- MOWIS connection
ONE WIRE 6
ONE WIRE 6 is the only self-adaptive conveying system on the market, which automatically handles the requirements of each single receiver without anyneed of manual settings.
- Complete efficiency of the feeding system
- Automatic conveying system management based on the effective requirements in terms of:
- quantity of material to be sent
- distance of the receivers from the material collection location
- feeding time
- cleaning time
- No parameters to be set
- Just one server for 80 clients including receivers, suction units and automatic sorting units
- Colour Touch View panel featuring object-oriented programming
- Programmable via Master 600 Krono hand-held unit
- Connections available to Master 600, Ethernet, Mowis.
- Modular system expandable at any time
- Simplified installation (one cable only)
- Easy connection to ONE WIRE branches, without any tools
Moretto S.p.A.Via Padovane, 5
35010 Massanzago (PD) - Italy
Tel. +39 049 9396711
Fax +39 049 9396710