OKB OKTOBAG OCTABIN UNLOADER
OKTOBAG is an innovative unique machine used for the automatic unloading of octabins (maximum height 2,000 mm) and big bags.
Bags are hooked up by four grippers working by gravity and kept tensioned. In this way the granule is brought to the middle of the bag where a probe applies suction to remove the material.
- Arms with WAVE movement
- Simple and automatic complete bag emptying
- No material loss
- No operator intervention required
OKP OKTOPET OCTABIN UNLOADER FOR PREFORMS
Preforms are stored in octabins for subsequent positioning in the warehouse pending the blow-moulding process. The octabins are then moved beside the blow-moulding machine for the last phase of the process. OKTOPET was designed for the automatic unloading of octabins on the blow-moulding machine buffer.
- Totally safe operations without any human intervention
- Soft unloading device for preform unloading without any risks of breakage
OKT OKTOMATIK OCTABIN UNLOADER
OKTOMATIK octabin unloaders are designed to completely and automatically unload the octagonal carton.
- Up to 12 octabins of 1,500 kg per hour, to a maximum height of 2,300 mm/h
- Noiseless, safe, and maintenance-free
- Complete unloading without human intervention
Moretto S.p.A.Via Padovane, 5
35010 Massanzago (PD) - Italy
Tel. +39 049 9396711
Fax +39 049 9396710