Back to Chinaplas
From 17 to 20 April Moretto will await for you at Booth F45, Hall 10.
The main topics of this new edition – Green, Smart, Advanced – fully reflect the Moretto philosophy and can be easily recognized in the several automations exposed.
Among the showed solutions:
- X COMB, the super compact mini dryer suitable for lower throughput of technical polymers. Fully electric (it does not require compressed air), it is specifically designed to efficiently treat hygroscopic technical polymers. A high-energy efficient product for demanding sectors such as medical, optical and electronics;
- Mini Dryer XD TX. By simply setting two parameters – polymer type and hourly throughput – the dryer automatically manage in a self-adaptive way the necessary airflow to treat the material;
- Batch gravimetric dosing unit DGM Gravix that ensures production flexibility and the highest dosing accuracy even in the presence of vibrations thanks to VIS (Vibration Immunity System) which allows it to be installed directly on the processing machine. Thanks to the Modbus, RS485, USB and Ethernet connections, it enables traceability of material consumption and recipe certification;
- Compact loss-in-weight dosing unit DPK, a Moretto exclusivity dedicated to micro-dosing which stands out for its high level of dosing precision. It is equipped – like the other range models – with a hopper made of transparent shockproof acrylic material that makes the material content and loading level immediately visible. The hopper is easily interchangeable without tools for quick recipe changes;
- Dolphin automatic manifold, one of the must-have of the Moretto conveying systems which automatically feeds and sorts all the materials to every processing machines, avoiding any risk of contamination and human error. It is a modular solution that can be easily configured according to customer needs;
- One Wire Software, a PLC-based server for the control of centralized conveying systems. An intelligent system that allows the user to remotely program and control the plastic transport system. It is simple to use and displays the status of the system immediately.
Moretto has been present in China, Shanghai, since 2017. A market at the core of the international plastics industry with growing production needs.
The opening of the local branch responds to the need to be a reference point ever closer to the plastics transformers on site.
The branch engages experienced staff able to offer qualified advice with a careful analysis of customer’s requests and the proposal of timely and effective solutions. The on-site presence ensures a prompt and immediate after-sales service through direct presence on the market. A showroom is available for meeting with customers and training for sales and technical team.