X COMB Dryer EN
The Wheel re-enginereed by MORETTO
to install and use
Perfect polymer drying: guaranteed by the combination of 100% Zeolite molecular sieves and OTX’s hopper geometry.
High energy efficiency: its turbocompressors provide powerful full electric support with low energy consumption.
Compact & Easy to install and use: suitable for direct installation on the machine’s throat with quick and immediate programming.
Perfect Polymer Drying
Excellent dehumidifying air quality and consistent process is guaranteed by:
- 100% Zeolite Dessicant Rotor with superior absorbent capacity (versus currently used silica gel) producing dryed quality air up to -52 °C Dew Point.
- Special Honeycomb Wheel technology together with the digital motor allows a constant Dew Point.
- OTX hopper technology allows a uniform drying treatment in short time, thanks to its geometry, that eliminates the problem of polymer falling flows.
High Energy Efficiency +45%
Reduced energy consumption is guaranteed by:
- OTX hopper technology significantly reduces the polymers’ residence times vs. conventional hoppers.
- OTX thermal insulation with natural rockwool helps to transport away moisture and to maintain optimal resin temperature.
- Hyper Flow turbocompressor with variable flow (via VFD) provides the correct quantity of air to optimize the energy consumption.
Compact & Easy to install and use
OTX's shockproof Spyro finishing makes the machine sturdy.
Facilitates the machine’s inspection and cleaning operations.
Available as option to remote the X COMB touch screen control.
The ingenious mechanism designed by Moretto’s engineers guarantees the maximaximum operator safety during maintenance.
The high visibility LED light allows you to immediately view the machine’s operating status.
The Large Surface filter in the sealed housing assures that all the air is 100% filtered.
Status at a Glance
Verify the temperature inside the hopper and get early warnings of the dryer status with the highly visible LED Light Bar.
LCD touch screen
With 4:3 format and high definition quality as standard, it allows a full control of the X COMB.
The USB port provides easy data download and an optional pendant control provides an additional color touch screen.
Integrated, Compact Design
HYPER FLOW combined with OTX technology features a minimal footprint.
The natural rockwool insulation plays a very important role in OTX layer-on-layer effect, helping to transport away moisture and mantain optimal resin temperature.
X COMB range
Available in 7 different sizes.